Friday 11 May 2012

Inquiring minds want to know

Life happens. Shit happens. Usually pretty simultaneously. Plenty of both happened over the last month. My last blogpost was more than a month ago and the next one would probably have been more than a month later if I hadn't been shaken awake today by the sweetest of reprimands from blogland. Got an email that went..

Subject line : Hey! I've missed you!

Tina,

I know everyone gets busy, but I've been patiently waiting for another installment on your blog.  I want to see what you have been up to, including your monthly challenges! 

No pressure, but inquiring minds want to know!!

Hope all is well with you!!!

Jen 


Jen, if I could give you a hug across the seven seas, I would ! Thanks for bringing me back :-)

Anyways, as I was saying (a month and a half ago), the India Modern Quilt Guild (IMQG) had its first ever meet and being the correspondent, I dutifully reported the goings-on in a three-part blogpost on the IMQG blog. No point doing it again here, so I'm just gonna give the links here and do hope you folks will hop over and take a look at what we've been up to.

http://indiamqg.blogspot.in/2012/04/everybodys-invited.html

http://indiamqg.blogspot.in/2012/04/imqg-meet-blast-off.html

http://indiamqg.blogspot.in/2012/04/imqg-meet-and-so-we-sew.html


Cheers to inquiring minds!! Love them ! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Well, now I know, so I will shut up. For now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally!!!! I have been checking your blog Tina, and missing the updates!

    ReplyDelete