Wednesday 21 December 2011

Purple Parrots Eating Carrots

Its strange how sometimes you find yourself favouring certain colours repeatedly for a few days/weeks/months and how that morphs into a fondness for a totally different set of colours over a period of time. I seem to be going thru my Purple-phase...here's what my current WIPs look like..



..PURRRPLE !! My tastes are becoming very ROYALE, I guess! :-)

Have a Royal day !

P.S.: In case you're wondering about the title of the post, it was the title of a lovely, colourful and very entertaining book that my daughters had when they were little and for some reason 'purple parrots eating carrots' kept repeating in my head like a chant every time I'd be working on these WIPs! Like the time I was sitting for my class 12 boards, and the (very) irritating jingle 'Mango Frooty...fresh and juicy..' kept playing over and over and over and over in my head all thru the Math exam !

P.P.S.: Yeah, I made it thru the exam! With royal colours!!
 :-)

1 comment:

  1. All the great and famous artists/ painters/ designers have there red or green (or whate ever the colour is) period. Yours is purple!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete